Image Map

Sunshine and Dandelions

http://photos-a.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xap1/10362177_1497388963806080_1299772843_n.jpg
Olivia teaching Kate about sunshine and dandelions the other day.

Today I found myself getting lost in the beautiful words written by a mother that recently lost her 3 1/2 year old son.  

I am grateful for her strength and bravery in sharing her story--It's one of great faith and a testament that God is ever present in our lives and through Him we can find peace, strength and the perseverance to overcome our greatest trials and the darkest hours of our lives.

I have never felt closer to my Heavenly Father and Savior at any other time in my life.  I'm  grateful for a life that has lead me down a path that has brought me to places I never thought I would go and provided me with experiences I never could have imagined I would experience.  I haven't been alone.  He has given me the strength I needed.

It's a constant battle to continue taking with me everyday the lessons I've learned and remain in a humble, peaceful place, though.  Life  and stress has a way of creeping in and tormenting me to a point that I feel so overwhelmed, exhausted and alone.

And then amidst days full of frustration, never ending tantrums and my four year old reminding me to "Breathe and not be mad" something beautiful happens.  My Olivia sits with her baby sister and teaches her about dandelions and sunshine.  And Kate smiles.

It is in these quiet moments that sunshine and peace enter my soul, reminding me that my Savior is still with me.  He is there if I just let him in.  

Wishing you a week full of quiet moments, sunshine and dandelions, dear friends!

xo, Jacquelinne
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips