Image Map

She Decided to Start Living

It's a rainy, spring day here in Utah and I have a lot on my mind.  I know that I have a lot to do today but I'm in need of something.  I need a little boost and an extra dose of motivation.

This thought has been weighing heavily on my mind through the entire weekend.  I am not perfect and I have to admit that last week left me feeling exhausted, tired and uninspired.  And I hate feeling that way.

Yesterday before we put the girls to bed I set out to turn things around this week, starting with cleaning my house.  Nothing feels better on Monday morning than walking through a clean house, void of five loads of laundry in heaping piles on my bedroom floor or sofa.







Last night as Craig and I watched TV together I compiled some thoughts to focus on this week.

-Keep going, there's much joy that comes with a great sense of accomplishment.

-Remind yourself why you do what you do, why you love it, and why you are committed.  Look at the bigger picture.

-Recognize how far you have come and understand what got you there.  Hardwork.

-Have great purpose behind everything you do.  You are doing this for your family, to better people's lives, and for yourself.

-Recommit to having a better attitude, starting anew, and cleaning the slate.  Leave everything that is holding you back behind.

-Rejoice in the opportunity to grow and learn from both the trials and triumphs of each day.


I have decided to start living the life I have imagined.  I know that in order to do so I have to face my fear of letting go of things in my life that hold me back, step outside of my comfort zone, and stop worrying about how the world perceives me.  I don't want to fit a certain mold and be just like everyone else.  I want to be me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips