Image Map

Be In Love with Your Life // Every Minute of It

Today I am proud--even though I didn't get many of the laundry list of to-do's completed--that I made an extra effort to be present in my girls' lives.  We went and got new art supplies and I sat with them and helped string beads, glue masks and mold play dough.  And it was amazing.

I am loving this quote: "Be in love with your life.  Every minute of it."  

This is so significant to me while living in such a transitional period.  My husband is going to school full time and working part time, while I am juggling being a mommy and full time designer.  It's hard to not think about how easy and amazing our life will be "When"...  I am striving to live, love, and breath it all in now.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips