Image Map

Being true to me...

Things look a bit different around here. I am so excited for the new look + new start. My only hope is that this little space I have created--Strive--will inspire you and me to live more fully, love more deeply, and find beauty in this one, wondrous and precious life.



My approach in creating Strive has been very thoughtful and, throughout this process, my heart kept bringing me back to the same place: Be true to yourself. This phrase is so significant because there's something so vulnerable about sharing your ideas, thoughts, style--your life. At times, I let my fear of acceptance hinder my ability to be a creator, but I'm learning that much joy can be found when you are authentic and embrace every part of who you are.

So welcome to Strive. My name is Jacquelinne Altom and this journey begins here and now. Do join me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips